The Catholic Education Foundation of Ontario has made the difficult decision to postpone the Carty and Monk Awards until 2021. With the ongoing pandemic, we have received few applications and, given the nature of how schools have had to operate this year, we have concern as to how schools would be able to carry out their projects, if they were funded.
To those schools that have applied for either award, please be assured that we will hold your applications for consideration in 2021. Unless there is something further schools would like to add, the project proposals will carryover into the next year.
We apologize for any inconvenience this postponement may have incurred.
We wish you health and safety in the coming year.